Maybelline CC Cream

by - 16:25:00


Hi. Tak saya tak pro. So this is my not-so-review of Maybelline CC Cream. Actually yesterday I went to drug store to get a BB Cream but then I feel like why not if I'm trying the CC Cream. Ok now you may be wondering what's the difference between BB and CC. I've made a little research about it few months ago which BB stands for blemish balm if not mistaken and CC stands for Care & Correct. If you are asking me what's the difference, I couldn't explain it to you since I'm not a good in make up stuff (what a shame). Ok probably some of you already know it and some of you don't. Instead of BB and CC, there's also DD.




I shall say both BB and CC are okay actually. But Maybelline BB Cream is a lot cheaper than the CC. And yes, Avon BB Cream is one of my favourite BB Cream tho. But my current favourite CC Cream will be the Maybelline. It's weird because this is my first try of CC Cream and I'm already loving it lol. I'm totally recommend this CC Cream to those girls who don't wear a lot of make up. Plus I'm looking forward to try on Bourjois CC Cream tho heheh.

Product Details
Name: Maybelline New York White Superfresh CC
Price: RM24.57
Enriched with Vitamin CG
SPF 37 PA++

You May Also Like

0 comments