First post in 2017: Anna's Mini Photoshoot

by - 11:06:00

It has been like forever not updating my blog and I already miss updating blog frequently and blogwalking blog-to-blog (and my blog is still under construction). Anyway, so many things happened in 2016 but the most important is that I’ve completed Form 6 in the last November (yay). I’m still not working – chilling at home and waiting for a call to get a job before starting off degree. I had applied to work as a clerk in a firm law. Supposedly I wanted to work in any photography service but my parent won’t let me so here I am thinking about what I am doing with life: Should I become a freelance photographer?





These are some photos that I took while wandering around the place where I live. My friend was literally forced me to take her photo and so she treated me lunch yesterday – I’m so mean lol. I want to update with so many photos that I’ve taken before but I guess this is all for now. 

Model: @archanaa__
Gear: Fujifilm X-M1
Edit: VSCO Cam | B5 | A10

You May Also Like

2 comments