Free Resume Template (Microsoft Word 2013)

by - 23:52:00


Read this before you jump into the download link. Maybe you are new here so hi my name is Haniza and I'm going to share this free resume template that I made couple months ago. In this resume you are going to have these section below in a page:
  • Profile
  • Skills / Software
  • Interest
  • Education Background
  • Cocurriculum Activity
  • Career History
  • References
BEFORE DOWNLOADING THE FILE
  1. It's only compatible with Microsoft Word 2013.
  2. Let me know if you are using it.

HOW TO USE THE TEMPLATE

 DOWNLOAD THE FILE 

Download and open it in Microsoft Word 2013.

 CHANGE & INSERT YOUR OWN INFORMATION 

Just follow and insert the information

 PROFILE PHOTO 

I left my photo as sample on how I achieve with white border around the photo

You can click the photo and go to PICTURE TOOLS FORMAT to check it out

Yep, and remove my photo after you understand how I did it

Here comes to the tricky part

INSERT > PICTURES > *CHOOSE PHOTO*

To bring forward the photo

CLICK PHOTO > LAYOUT OPTION > WITH TEXT WRAPPING

After that, adjust the size of the photo and place it above PROFILE

To create outline white border around the photo

Click the photo and PICTURE TOOLS FORMAT on tab

play around with the tools

 ADDITION 

Convert into PDF or JPG format if you are going to email your resume

Good luck.

You May Also Like

13 comments

  1. wew.. nice resume XD I'm downloading this for next time use :D thanks XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. cantiknya bentuk resume ni, piqa download ya ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. kemas dan ringkas resume nie, mungkin boleh cuba guna template nie, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing mat jo. terima kasih!

      Delete
  4. I will share this to my friend. These design of resume is surely better than the old mundane ones. Sadly, there are people in SPA saying it might not be good to use infografik resume because it is "uncommon". Idk, one time they want us to be all cool and future stuff and suddenly, old ways is the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True. That's why I mentioned I couldn't confirm anyone could get the job with using this resume. But honestly, resume is just a little introduction before they get to know more about you. Interview is the most important part during applying job. So don't depending too much on resume :) xx

      Delete
  5. This is a nice and simple resume. Every future employee love this kind of resume where you can get all the information in one piece of paper. Trust me I know and I'll recommend this to others. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yea I also use this resume to apply job that I'm working right now :D

      Delete